Thursday, April 11, 2019

Introduction: How to Beat Ultimate

Hey. This is going to be a small project I'll be working on whenever I have the time. Essentially what this is is just gonna be me discussing-not how to play certain characters, but how to play against them. General tips, edgeguarding, and matchups for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. If you end up liking my stuff, be patient. I don't often have free time with work, school, and practicing Smash. If you don't wanna wait, that's fine.

Edit: After some "rebranding" since I accidentally stole the name of a very similar series which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDanishbuttercookie, I changed the name to How to Beat Ultimate. Admittedly Anti-Guide sounded better, but I didn't think of the name first, so, alas.

First entry:


No comments:

Post a Comment